Friday, May 16, 2014

The most difficult puzzle

We live in a world that there is no clue about

Not of our existance
Not ...
Not...

Driven by our will
We do 
"What is will?"

What drives it?
-Mind

What drives mind?
What, who or what part of consciousness decides to put the thoughts in ones mind, that come about?

One is simply a sustainer or a "demolition-er" of thoughts
That come about

What is it that Really drives me? The force? The "what ever"?
That was always there since ones birth.

In other words:
What is it really that drives my consciousness that the end product it a thought

I really don't know, but I am curious so, to start with:

Is it the light, beauty, pain, pleasure, or
Simply the laws of nature...what ever that could be, which I am bound to.

I fucking don't know, and understand not of it.

It seems to me that itself nature is the biggest puzzle.







No comments:

Post a Comment