Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Valentine

Simple natural beauty has its own essence
Ignorant I am when it comes to romance
Love being something completely unfamiliar to a heart,
Hard as a rock, like mine

Until you, my dear:
Love,  love is beautiful!
How can I describe .  .  . 

You, my valentine, are a rainbow
Pure and Colorful

Oh, Lovely lady! The most beautiful song of all
Like I have no words to say
I could listen you speak all day long
Like, the favorite day of my life.

You, my dear, are the most beautiful of all!

How I wish I could convey my love to you.
Let me try, in the simplest of words:
Like the heat in a cold winter
The sugar in a coffee
The air I breathe
Everything!

Oh! Gosh,
I lose my mind when I look at you:
Your eyes are of a goddess, so genuine, mine shies away
Goodness, the first time we met, you took my breath away.

I have daily problems of my own
And the deadly notion, that life sucks!
But, with your presence, it's just like a silent night
You are, as though, a candle who brightens my day!

Birds are cute; nectars are sweet
Like a cherry, your red lips taste
Better than any cherry, and
Are cuter than any bird. 
Thus, I cherish our love.

With soft kisses, my moments bliss
Sprouts of joy spring upright 
The roses of love, blossom within my heart

How wonderful! 
Your hair flows long like a seamless river 
With a gentle touch, by delight: the sunrise, the ocean, the sky, and the galactic stars-- all vanish-- which compare none to the pleasure, the softness of your skin.

Rocks, hills, mountains, and plains-- they are mundane-- your body being
(Infinitely) more to explore

You are a fire, my rock star!
Tick tock,  and you slow my clock
My love, you defy the laws of my universe
My valentine, you are the awesomeness of my life!









2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha thanks for the compliment!
      Took me three weeks to finish it, thought to let it out

      Delete