Monday, January 20, 2014

Waterfall

Strange as it seems  
Like a stream that falls off a cliff, striking
Falling! I feel the cold waterfall, all that it becomes
Lost  in droplets and splashes; drumming of soil I hear
In the depths, I fall 
Into a forest. Ah! The smell of roots!
And a rainbow appears next.
Below fall; above forest, I let go off my soul
Causes much pain or anxiety or a dream
This dying hope, a magnificent dream 
What a joke! Like a cold wind-blow!
I am lost in this fall, a turmoil   
Water that is life, as it falls  
 A fall that is beutiful, in eyes, but blind 
The fall so harsh, that sucks  
The hope, the rainbow, that springs upwright
The drops  disapearing into mists; moisty air  
That surrounds me, that hunts me, curses me, and that punishes me 
All that I live by   
So much to live
So much to thrive
What a fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment